I'm late for work but I can't resist posting this. It's the actual "tip of the day" I received today. They call it Brilliant Idea of the Day, so here it is:
Don't send your invitations out on a rainy day, especially if you plan to use a public mailbox. All that rain and dampness may damage the paper and cause the ink to run.
What? Seriously, is this the level of pettiness we've reached? And since I'm getting married in March, and invitations need to go out, oh I don't know, somewhere between late December and early February, what are the chances I will find a day to mail them when it's not raining?
The publication this came from shall remain nameless to protect the innocent, but mostly because I'm embarrassed to even admit that I subscribed to an email "tip of the day" from these guys.
settling in....
-
Jillian is an absolute joy!! She will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Already
she is growing and changing. We are figuring things out. Thanks to Nana
Ann and ...

No comments:
Post a Comment