As a general rule, I like them very much. I took my newly acquired engagement ring in for service today. Every six months as required by the warranty. This thing is going to get more regular check ups than I do, but could arguably be more valuable.
I did learn the unexpected beneift of being forced into the jeweler at minimum every six months: at least five guilt-free minutes of browsing. There are so many pretty, sparkly things in there, that I actually wished it had taken them longer to clean and polish and inspect the ring. Given my general level of impatience with all things waiting, this was a glorious thing. And so was the jewelry in there.
There were some awesome wedding bands for guys, but that was only one case so I was able to move on quickly, especially since E wasn't there to give his opinion on them. There was so much gorgeous stuff in there, I actually feel kind of sorry for guys who go in just hoping to get something cool for the gal in their life, and have to sort that all out and pick something. But in six months I'm looking forward to gazing again at the bezel set sapphire necklace, the Ikuma diamond display, and hopefully making it around to the other side of the counter to see what wonderous things await over there.
settling in....
-
Jillian is an absolute joy!! She will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Already
she is growing and changing. We are figuring things out. Thanks to Nana
Ann and ...

No comments:
Post a Comment