Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Batter Blaster

I went shopping today. Mostly to get ready for camping this weekend (please, please, please, the rain must stop!). Of course camping had absolutely nothing to do with my trip to Macy's, but a great coupon did. So I spent too much money, but shopped at all these places today:

Costco: beer and Mike's and miscellaneous stuff for camping (it was at lunch, and now it's 8:00pm. Honestly, other than beer and Mike's, I can't remember what I bought)

Macy's: two cute tops that will be super fun this summer

Goodwill: a baseball mitt for $3.99. I almost couldn't justify spending that much, given how far I can throw a ball, but E seems determined that he can fix this. Maybe we'll play catch this weekend. Or maybe the ball will end up in the Sound. Probably along with the frisbee. Oh, and I also got a cheap little saucepan with a lid for making darngoods this weekend. Brings back summer camp memories of heating oil and dropping in Bisquick, then rolling it in cinnamon sugar. Perfect little camping breakfast donuts, and makes me feel like a 5th grader again. Yum!

Fred Meyer: Batter Blaster!!! This looks so fun that I bought two. Plus they were on sale. Pancakes and donuts for breakfast--yeah!

It's the ultimate in lazy camping goodness, and I can't wait to try it. But it's also organic and whole wheat. Unlike the Bisquick for the darngoods. You can even watch a video about it here: http://www.batterblaster.com/tv.html.

No comments: