So it's been probably 12 hours since my condo was listed for sale, and already I can't stand the stress. First my nosy neighbor left a message in that friendly, but actually bitchy tone that some women have perfected. She wanted to tell me that my listing is nice, but some things are wrong. I decided to ignore it since she called me at. But she called my realtor, who promptly set her straight and explained why the listing is correct. Not her job, and none of my nosy neighbor's business. Just because her ex is also a realtor and she has his MLS password, does make the details of my listing any of her business whatsoever. Right now I hope I get a buyer who loves to play the drums and has 6 kids and 4 dogs. She could have a grand ole time with that. My condo is cheap, so it would be perfect for someone like that.
Mostly I'm just stressed because I've been putting so much time into getting this place ready to sell, I'm ridiculously behind at work, and all I really want to do is plan my wedding and look for houses to buy, once this place sells. My hair is falling out, I'm getting TMJ, and I can't sleep. And at any given moment, should I be so lucky, someone could call and want to show my place. I want to live in my next house at least 20 years. Or maybe until I have to be carried out to an old folks home, leaving all my crap for the kids or grandkids to deal with.
Here's the listing, please send some good karma toward unit 104 of dear old Town Squire.
http://www.johnlscott.com/propertydetail.aspx?GroupID=65881300&ListingID=31886362&Sort=0
settling in....
-
Jillian is an absolute joy!! She will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Already
she is growing and changing. We are figuring things out. Thanks to Nana
Ann and ...

1 comment:
The listing looks great! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
Post a Comment