So far, it's been a lovely day. It continued snowing, despite promised rain. It's sticking to the roads again, and I had to park E's car on the street because I was too afraid to drive it up the driveway. If a plow comes by tonight, tomorrow will be an even more awesome day.
I found out my lovely neighbor has her condo in pre-forclosure. So it's for sale for $20,000 less than mine as a short sale. Think I'll be selling mine anytime soon?
I had to clean up crusty cat puke when I got to E's place. At least the cats were otherwise fine.
The news just had a story about all the kinds of bugs that infest our homes regularly, and how difficult it is to get rid of them. Fantastic, just what I wanted to hear.
Happily, E has 3 bottles of sparkling wine in his fridge and I will be opening one of them shortly.
settling in....
-
Jillian is an absolute joy!! She will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Already
she is growing and changing. We are figuring things out. Thanks to Nana
Ann and ...

No comments:
Post a Comment