It's snowing again. I realize I haven't posted anything since the last time it snowed, but really, this being Seattle, that should have been a much longer time. The funny thing is that yesterday, E gave me a fancy new ice scraper/snow brush for my car. I'd been wanting to get one with the brush on it after the last storm, so I would no longer have to throw myself across my car to brush off the fluffy stuff while getting snow up my coat sleeve.
Plus, I figured if I finally had one and was legitimately prepared for snow, it would never snow again. Hahaha, what happened? It started snowing mere hours after the preparedness was gifted to me. Here's hoping it doesn't stick this time around.
settling in....
-
Jillian is an absolute joy!! She will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Already
she is growing and changing. We are figuring things out. Thanks to Nana
Ann and ...

No comments:
Post a Comment