Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random Act of Kindness......or Creepy and Weird???

It snowed this weekend. I did the sensible thing and took E up on his offer to drive, and spent the weekend at his place. The snow should have been gone on Sunday, but we're having this odd cold spell that doesn't want to go away, so there was still snow all over the place when he brought me home Sunday evening.

So my car hasn't moved all weekend. It should be covered with snow, but it's not. And there are footprints around my car. The car next to it, and many others in the parking lot are covered with snow. So the question is, who brushed all the snow off my car, and why? It wasn't like a random swipe as someone walked by. It was all gone, even the snow on the top of the car that I usually don't bother with because I don't like ot get snow up my coat sleeve and I can't be bothered to buy one of those long brush things.

Do I have a secret admirer in the building? Was someone trying to see if there was anything good in there worth breaking in for? But in that case, I would other cars would have been checked out too. Did someone need some extra snow for a snowman or something? But there were no snowmen around.

It's a mystery. It's supposed to snow again tonight, and sadly it's not supposed to melt soon. Maybe someone will help me out again? Because the only things in my car you could steal are work files and some beer that's been in my trunk since Thanksgiving, and might just be too cold to drink.

No comments: