Awesome:
I'm working, but not at work today.
All the San Pelegrino Aranciata sparking orange water drink I can drink is here for me at WAMS.
I'm working with a good mediator who will get this case settled if it's possible.
I brought my laptop so I don't get bored while I'm waiting around.
In a few short hours, I'll be picking up our wedding video and packing it for a trip to ND.
Not Awesome:
It's Monday morning and I had to be in Tacoma at 9am. That's a long way from Everett in rush hour traffic. Mediator didn't get here until 9:30 and didn't get into my room until after 10:30.
I forgot to bring a book and don't really want to read this guy's medical records again.
I have a massive headache again, the kind that might be a migraine except I don't know for sure because I've never had migraines before.
Also forgot to refill my little pillbox with Aleve, ugh.
settling in....
-
Jillian is an absolute joy!! She will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Already
she is growing and changing. We are figuring things out. Thanks to Nana
Ann and ...

No comments:
Post a Comment