Thursday, November 13, 2008

webs

I walked into a spider web this morning, inside my own home. I've never seen anything quite like it, except high in the rafters at camp, or potentially from a high ceiling fixture. I don't have any vaulted ceilings though, and I no longer live at camp. This one went from the top of my front window to the bottom, and over to my ottoman and then to the couch. When I saw it, I thought it was outside, where it belongs. I thought that until I ran into it.

I never found the culprit, but I did get a lot of detailed vacuuming done.


On another note, for some very entertaining reading, check out slickdeals.net, and click on the Black Friday Forums. I can't make pretty links so I won't even try, but we're all big kids, so google it. I promise it's worth your time. Especially the bits about "mission planning".

No comments: