Monday, August 18, 2008

Why?

Why are there so many bad movies? Here are a few I've wasted time on in the last couple weeks:

Step Up 2 the Streets. Ok, but not great, and not very different from the first one.
Haunted Mansion. Disney will never top The Watcher In the Woods for all-time scariest movie, so they shouldn't bother. Eddie Murphy was not funny or scary in this one, unfortunately. But it did make me want to get my elementary school pals back together to watch Watcher, play Light As a Feather, Stiff As a Board, and once we're scared silly, eat milk and cookies and laugh til it comes out our noses.
Stick It. This one's about a hooligan-turned-gymnastics-champ. Pretty believable if I do say so. It did have a small role for Nastia Luiken, who actually is a gymnastics champ, so I guess that was cool.
Inspector Gadget. I can't even explain what I was thinking here.

I'm clearly going through a rough patch with Netflix that needs to get resolved soon.

No comments: