I had a very long commute today, thanks to some folks who chose to get in an accident and shut down two lanes on a three-lane freeway. Thanks to them, I did not get home before the VP debate started. I don't like to comment on politics, but I'm very sorry I still had to be in the car when *every* station turned to the debate. I couldn't listen. She's a train wreck, and lost me at the first mention of soccer moms. The sound of her voice makes me reach for my Xanax. He's just kind of dull, and thankfully his voice lulled me into semi-calm even though I was sitting in a traffic mess, and we all know how much I love a traffic jam.
Time for an ipod hookup in my car. If my shows tonight are pre-empted for this crap, I'm going to be pissed.
settling in....
-
Jillian is an absolute joy!! She will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Already
she is growing and changing. We are figuring things out. Thanks to Nana
Ann and ...

No comments:
Post a Comment