Wednesday, April 23, 2008

To Do

1. Fix my computer keyboard. The computer is new, so this shouldn't be broken yet.
2. Clean my kitchen so I can host Friday night dinner, which will thankfully be on Saturday this week.
3. Look in on Rachelle's cats
4. Pack my stuff so it looks like no one lives in condo and someone will buy it.
5. Figure out how this weekend I will have lunch with the Kappas, cook Friday night dinner (on Saturday), have lunch with my dad, make it back to the Tulip Festival, and check out houses on the Master Builders tour.
6. Clean the litter box (sorry bella, this has been on my to-do list for waaaaay too long now)
7. Do something about my nails. I shouldn't be allowed to wear diamonds on either hand with nails as bad as mine are right now.
8. Oh yeah, and plan a wedding (3/21!)

No comments: