Friday, April 18, 2008

April f****** 18th! And dumbass cyclists

It should not be snowing. And if it has to snow, under no circumstances should there be any accumulation of snow. I shouldn't have to guess at a lane on the freeway because the roadway is covered with snow. On April 18th. And most especially, while going down a steep hill, without any assurance I will be able to stop, I should not suddenly encounter a bicycle in my lane. And a cyclist with no light at 11 pm, wearing jean shorts with no helmet. That guy could be dead, he's lucky I could see him and slow down. Actually for all I know it could be a she, because whoever it was was wearing a rain jacket with a hood pulled so low there's no way he/she could have been paying the slightest bit of attention to traffic. Cyclists: get a helmet, put some lights on your bike, and use just the tiniest bit of caution when riding with traffic in dark and in the snow. I know it would be my fault if I hit you, but still, I'm not the one who would wake up in ICU. Dumbass. And why is it snowing on April 18th???????

No comments: