I feel like I should post an update now that we're married and past all of the wedding planning crazy that was me for the last few months. But now I'm bored. Not with E or with being married or anything else, but I need a new project. I loved planning the wedding, and now I need another one to plan. Too bad I get just one! :) We still have our honeymoon in May, but that doesn't take much planning. Still would love to be setting up a house, but there's no point since we're hoping to move out of this townhome as soon as the condo sells. I could and should write thank you notes, and there really is come cleaning and organizing projects I could do, but somehow those aren't the "projects" I'm looking for!
I need a new hobby, but one that doesn't take up much space. Any ideas?
settling in....
-
Jillian is an absolute joy!! She will be 2 weeks old tomorrow. Already
she is growing and changing. We are figuring things out. Thanks to Nana
Ann and ...

1 comment:
I know that knitting saved me from the mind numbing boredom that I experienced while on bed rest. Plus, I basically taught myself, so it kept me busy. I don't know if that qualifies as a project or not...
Post a Comment